Saturday 23 June 2012

11 Tag Post! Again :P

Hello my awesome readers!
It looks like I have once again been tagged for the 11 tag post! Thank you Alyianna, for tagging me! :D I enjoy answering questions, so if any of you awesome readers have any, feel free to ask them in the comments. So, let's get to these questions :D




1. What do you think makes a (a question for the guys) girl beautiful or a (a question for the girls) guy...errm...attractive?


I believe it's what is on the inside that makes a truly beautiful person, but as far as looks go, the thing that I notice most is usually something in her facial features. She may have very beautiful eyes, or a lovely smile, and these all add to her overall beauty. But what I find truly beautiful, is when there is passion, and joy that just shines through it all. And when you see someone like that, you feel some of that joy too. 


2. What is your favourite type of flower?


I like roses :) they are very romantic ;) 


3. Who is your favourite character of all time?


:O that's a hard one! I think I'd have to choose between Indiana Jones, or Ender Wiggin.


4. What are you listening to right now? (Doesn't have to be music if you're not listening to that.)


Construction. Kinda sucks :P but I think I'll listen to some "Eye of the Tiger" right now! :D 


5. What is/are your pet peeve(s)?


Hmmm I don't really have any. Maybe just when video game series keep making new games with little difference to the last in gameplay. Unless of course it has a good story. 


6. What is your favourite language?


Spanish!!! :D


7. Do you have a special place in your house?


Yeah, the refrigerator ;)


8. Do you sleep on your back, on your side, on your front, or do you turn around a lot?


I tend to fall asleep on either my back, or side. After that, I think I shift a moderate amount. 


9.  Do you a song that reminds you of a time of your life that you wish you could go back to?


hmmmm I'll have to think about that :P 


10. Do you have one movie that you really hate? If so, what it is it and why?


Oh good gravy :P I have seen many! One is an alien invasion type movie, but the aliens are existing on a different frequency of light and junk to those of the humans. So, they get this microwave gun that disrupts the alien wavelengths, and allows the people to use guns to finish them off. And the Aliens can't see through glass, and also power up electronics lol There is little to know story for any of the characters, and almost every main character dies except two. I think it was called "The Darkest Hour" or something like that, and I highly recommend not watching it :P 


11. What is your favorite song at the moment?


Hmmm I don't know. I don't often have an absolute favorite song really. 


Alright! That's all the questions! Thank you once again Alyianna! :D 
Now, I don't have 11 followers who have blogs, so I tag anyone who wants to be tagged :P I know I've done this before, so whoever wants can answer these questions.


My questions are:
1. If you were stranded on an island, and had a volley ball, how long do you think it would take for you to start talking to said volley ball? 
2. Do you know the muffin man?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. Clowns. Do you like them, or do they scare you?
5. What is your favorite old school arcade game you've played? for example, Pac Man?
6. What is the worst video game you've ever played?
7. Paintball, laser tag, or airsoft?
8. Would you prefer a futuristic weapon, like a Lightsaber? Or an older weapon, like a Gladius? 

Uncrossed gladius.jpg
9. Who is your favorite movie villain? Why?
10. Do you think Alyianna and Cyby should be posting more on this blog? ;P
11. Do you play Minecraft?

Those are my questions! :D
Images from wiki
Keep being awesome!
I'm That Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment