Saturday 10 November 2012

Bigger or Better!

Hello my awesome readers!

Sorry it took me a while to get a post up, but I had a crazy amount of Math work over the past few weeks, and two unit tests yesterday. I finally have some free time now! :D
Ok, so for today's post, I thought I'd tell about a game that I played at summer camp.
It's called Bigger or Better, and how you play is you start with a paper clip (or something small like that) and go door-to-door trying to trade it for something bigger or better. If you're going to try it, I suggest going with at least one or more friends, since it may seem a little weird for just one person to do it. Anyway, it's really easy, and you can get some crazy trades! When I played it at camp, we went from a paper clip to a pen, from the pen to some cheap orange sunglasses, and from those we got a jar of rocks, from BC :P This little girl was super exited to play, and she brought us this jar of rocks, and she was so cute that we couldn't possibly say no :P so then, we eventually traded the rocks for an air purifier, and that eventually got us a DVD player! It looked like it had never been used, and even had the remote with it in the package. We kept going and eventually got a pair of skis! These skis were probably worth about 200 bucks! We almost called it a day, but we kept going. At one house, we almost got a drum set, which would have been pretty awesome! And finally, we came to one house and traded the skis for a 42 inch flat screen  TV! It may have been worth a bit less, but it was something the camp was able to use more than skis. And now, that TV is being used as a computer screen in the camp office. Hope you enjoyed my little story! I'll probably write up another post to make up for the lack of posts the past few weekends. Also, thanks so much to Cyby for writing up that post on cars! I know about twice as much about cars as I did before I read the post lol And I definitely am cool with you starting on that new song! I'll try and learn the lyrics today, or tomorrow for Eye of the Tiger, and maybe we can film on Wednesday! :D
Hope you enjoyed this post!
Keep being awesome!
I'm That Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment