Saturday 21 April 2012

New Weekly Thought!

Hello my awesome readers!

I figure I need some sort of weekly post, so starting this Sunday (tomorrow) I will be doing a weekly thought. I'll pick a topic and give my thoughts on it (not to complicated right? :P). It could be on a movie, politics (unlikely), video games, and more! I may even do some sort of daily post, but that's pending. It all depends on how much time I have, and I really want more time to write posts that you all can enjoy. I mean, it's been a little while since I did a big review post like the one on The Hobbit. So, I'm planning on really taking things up a notch, by posting at least once a week, if not more.
Hope you all enjoy my future posts! And look forward to tomorrows post!
I'm That Dude.
Keep being awesome!

1 comment: