Saturday 27 April 2013

Gaming Post Vote!

Hello my awesome readers!

So, this post is to give you the chance to vote on some of the games that are available for me to play! :D The list below are some of the really good games I've been playing, so you can vote on which one you'd like to see me do a video on next weekend (I'm currently working on one today). You can also suggest what kind of video, like a review, a let's play, a mechanics preview, or anything else you can think of. I'll also be doing a top 5 games post!
I'll be getting to work on tomorrows posts, so feel free to vote on the games below. You can also vote for any games that I've played in the past, if you'd like me to revisit them :)

Epic Games List:
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Dishonored
Any of the AC games
Mortal Kombat 9
Splinter Cell Double Agent

Until tomorrow! Keep being awesome! :D

I'm That Dude


No comments:

Post a Comment