Friday 11 November 2011

Day 2: My Fav. Characters From My Fav. Movies

Favourite Characters:
Toy Story 3
My favourite character would probably have to be Woody. :)

Favourite secondary character: Barbie :)

Anne of Green Gables
Definitely Anne! :)

Favourite secondary character: Gilbert

The Lion King
You may be shocked to hear this...but my favourite character is Scar. He's my favourite Disney villain. :P

Favourite secondary character: Simba (though he's actually the main character, but what I mean by "secondary" is secondary in my opinion :P)

Mulan II
I think I would have to say Mushu here. :)

Favourite secondary characters: Mulan, those three army guys, and the three princesses LOL

Mulan
Definitely Mushu!

Favourite secondary character: Mulan

Tangled
FLYNN!!!! (They just can't get my nose right!)

Favourite secondary character: Rapunzel

Prince Caspian
Lucy

Favourite secondary characters: Edmund and Susan (and maybe Caspian)

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Edmund!!! (Why isn't he my fav. in PC? He doesn't do as much...)

Secondary favourite: Lucy

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
Lucy...I think. I'm not sure though, whether I like Edmund or Lucy better. It's just probably too long since I watched the movies...time to watch them again! :P

Secondary favourites: Eustace and Reepicheep

The Two Towers
Frodo

Secondary favourites: Sam and (don't be shocked) Gollum

The Fellowship of the Ring
Frodo

Secondary favourites: Arwen and Sam

The Return of the King
Frodo

Secondary favourites: Sam and Pippin

Favourite Villains:
Toy Story 3
I don't have a favourite villian. I don't like Lotso at all...

Anne of Green Gables
There isn't really any villains in Anne of Green Gables...unless you count Josie Pye. LOL She isn't too bad...

The Lion King
Scar!!! (obviously) Who is my favourite villain in any movie (not just Disney). (I also like the hyenas, especially the one that laughs all the time (the one that has its tongue sticking out in the pic :P)

Mulan II
I don't have any favourite villains here...

Mulan
Shan Yu isn't too bad... :P

Tangled
I HATE that old woman, who pretends to be Rapunzel's mother!

Prince Caspian
Miraz isn't too bad. :P

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
The White Witch is pretty good (she's actually evil but you know what I mean :D), but she's way better in the BBC movie (who is shown in this picture).

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
As I said above about the White Witch...

The Two Towers
SARUMAN! :D He's pretty good for a villian...

The Fellowship of the Ring
Saruman here, too. (I DO NOT like Sauron, obviously.)

The Return of the King
Maybe Saruman...but the Mouth of Sauron has SUCH a winning smile that is beckoning to me to choose him. :D (Alright Mouth of Sauron you can win...now DIE with that knowledge! *Aragorn chops off the Mouth's head*)

Stay tuned for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment