Saturday 12 November 2011

Day 3: Trailers From My Fav. Movies

I'm posting this one a day early in case I don't have time to do it tomorrow.


Toy Story 3
You will NOT believe what I've been through tonight.

Anne of Green Gables
HOW DARE YOU!!!

The Lion King
Where is Scar?!? *sobs*

Mulan

Mulan II

Tangled
I had a dream...once. (If the trailer makes the movie look dumb and silly to you, don't get fooled! If not, awesome! :D)

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

Prince Caspian
I just LOVE how trailers mix up scenes and make them look like they go together. Tricks me every time (before I watch the movie, that is). :P

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
My favourite Narnia trailer. :)

The Fellowship of the Ring
If you want him, come and claim him!!!

The Two Towers
My Precioussss...they stole it from us, the thieves! And we...wants it...

The Return of the King
A day may come when the courage of men fails. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship...but it is not this day. This day, we FIGHT!

If you have noticed that these movies are mixed up (according to my ranking of favourites), it's for all of you, who haven't watched the first movies in the series...chronological order. Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

  1. nice trailer meet it's very cool thank u






    http://medoiii614819.positivestrongeryou.com

    ReplyDelete