Tuesday 19 July 2011

Spreading the News

Hello everyone! I'm posting this, just to ask you a small favor. I'd love if more people read my blog since not a lot of people know it exists. So if you like my blog I'd be very happy if you shared it with your friends. And your family if you want. Though it is geared more for teens. I've posted the link on Facebook so my friends on that will finally know about it lol So yeah, it would be awesome if you like my blog, and if you could share it, because I love reading thoughts about my thoughts.
And I know I said the next post would be about LOTR but I thought I'd just write this side note first since it requires less thought. I will be writing it very soon. (Probably even today.)
Thanks to everyone who reads and enjoys my posts and please share it with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment